06 May 2012

Simply not simple and ohhh so gorgeous for it!

Niche for an office space...this is gorgeous!  The shades of gray, black + white are lovely.
I think I would raise the pendants just a tinsy.... but other than that... LOVE.


So much space and light...breath in a sigh of relief and relaxation...this room says home!  I love everything about this ....the art, drapes, colors, those side chairs and stools and especially that gorg huge coffee table!


I saw this and fell in love...I live in a barn now...its not nearly as spectacular as this! 
LOVE that front door!

Can you say GLAM! This speaks chic... and zebra is my weakness...love the hints of green...so fresh and the layers upon layers of accents are what make this so wonderful and cozy.
Hmm....this room is luxury!  Cream sofas + dark woods + glass + so much light.... its just gorgeous.

images via: Moth Design & Holtwoodhipster.blogspot.com