02 December 2016

MOODBOARD | december


my December moodboard is all about decorating and making memories
I couldn't help it... I had to make two boards and well add some links for 
some really pretty gift or project ideas


I love bringing out the silver .... candy canes look so adorable in this dainty creamer

 :


some lovely gift + project ideas....

tis the season.... lovely vintage tablecloths turned into pillows, stockings + table-runners
find them at so into vintage blog ....   She has an etsy shop as well!

find holiday decorating inspiration on my holiday board

do you love shabby.... check out my Shabby Christmas ideas

are you Dreaming of a White Christmas ......

loving all the Santa ornaments from artist Patricia Breen

prancing and holly from patriciabreen.com:


...:

Orbs from the Orient, our Chinoiserie 30-piece Ornament Collection looks as if it traveled the Silk Road to get to your door.:

ornaments from Frontgate

Look at all the stitch work and details, I was so lucky to get to finish her stocking. She really did an outstanding job in her needlepoint.:

I'm wanting to try my hand at one of these gorgeous needlepoint stockings

Happy Holidays
xoxo, ande