12 January 2019

THE EDIT | Ande's January Wishlist



As 2019 begins, I'm looking for brighter horizons.  These last few years have been learning experiences in many ways.  There were classrooms, fantastic professors, so wise and uplifting; there was work and colleagues, struggles with change and expectations.



The challenges of life continue and as they do, I'm hoping for more opportunities to enjoy culture such art, music, food and friends. I'm also hoping for more time to create art, food and beautiful things for my family and friends.  The local area that I live in is aesthetically and culturally challenged so I'm hoping to travel more and branch out to find what I'm craving.  More trips to the beach, the country and far away cities to find some beautiful cafes, shops and galleries that inspire and uplift; some time in nature and less time on digital devices. The time we take for those journeys will build memories to look back on and realize, 
we love life and its many facets.

If your paying attention to sales that have started this January you may decide to gather some statement pieces.  Here are a few things from my wishlist for January....

gisou honey infused hair oil | Gucci hair accessories | a china tea set



♥ a day of exploring | classic art floating in delicate gold frames | a black beret | pink roses


find me on instagram and pinterest for more inspiration.
May 2019 offer us more opportunities to build experiences out in the world rather than digitally.
                                           xoxo, ande