29 January 2019

BEAUTY | my favorite valentine beauty looks + products

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE

Hello, I wanted to share a favorite valentine beauty collection.  I really love the new palette and the packaging is gorgeous, bright and happy.  I think it captures every kind of valentine beauty look.
This collection releases on February 1st.  Follow along with the release and purchase yours 




You can find Kylie Cosmetics at Ulta too. ♥

Baddie On The Block Blush


This look includes a lip kit from earlier releases... it's one of my favorite looks from last year.
Get this great everyday nude look with Coconut Liner and Bare Velvet Liquid Lipstick combo.


♥ Loving this new palette ♥ 


Visit Kylie's Instagram.  She posts tutorials frequently.


Find more beauty inspiration, products and looks on my beauty bar
Happy Valentine's
                      xoxo, ande