04 December 2012

Sharing...its Caring!

It was a productive weekend....I've made three new bracelets to add to my Etsy Shop....and I think they would make lovely Christmas Gifts... although I'd love to hog them all for myself!
Here's to sharing....its caring!
'Ashenvale'.... 8" bracelet...I can size to fit your wrist.

'Key to Paris'  8" bracelet....can size to fit

'Key to Paris' .... packed with vintage pearls...black and white....and a tiny vintage luggage key

'San Destin Bay' .... 8" bracelet.....all the shades of the inlet at San Destin Beach...LOVE

Lots of gemstones in this one....packed with sparkle and shine

Love the Turquoise and Jade together with the faceted crystals
Happy Tuesday Musings!

Finals are next week...yay!  I'll be posting some of my drawings from Art class...have had a blast in that class this time and will really miss it.  I'm looking forward to next semester.