07 November 2011

Dream in Pinks, Golds and Creamy Whites

I'm obsessed with these lovely shades of cream and white mixed with gold metallics and pinks


And all things animal print have captured my imagination....I see lush pillows
and drapes made from this fabulously luxe print...this coat is Fab and
I'm dreaming of a closet with this much organization!


and need I say....... loving all things GLITTERED!  these are so posh!...I'm seeing them as awesome little ornaments on a white flocked tree with tons of little vintage treasures tied on.
Swoooon..... this is sooo amazing.  Look closely...that faux painted ceiling
is a cloudy dreamy little touch of heaven.  The shimmer and shine of this
beautiful chandi and gold trim is like icing the cake.


LOVE fresh flowers and these are scrumptous!  I'm already imagining
how those lilies will smell once they are open.... sigh.


I love PUPPIES...and these are too adorable for words.  How Sweet! 

Lovely Carved Headboard + White Stone Walls + White Lace Linens + Cream Dahlia's = BLISS

Another Blissful Bedroom!  This one really captured my attention...fab fireplace in master-suite...a gloriously blinged out chandi..... tufted headboard and
those gorgeous chairs to relax in.  LOVE!



Peaceful and Serene relaxing area is so appealing.

Art comes in so many forms.... I love to see creations like this whimsical feathered mask.  My hope is that artisans working in all sorts of genres are appreciated in the world for their skill and talent.  If a piece is thoughtfully planned and made, whether its an oil painting, sculpture, mixed media piece, a textile item or a collage....... if you see talent and a little bit of restraint {please no bad installation pieces or performance art...I mean really...whats the old saying.... rude, crude and socially unacceptable....totally believe in that!} and skill brought forth in the execution of the piece ....then I hope it will be celebrated!  

images via: shabby chic couture, french country living, this is glamorous, decorista, desire to inspire

Have a Happy Monday!