04 March 2014

FAVORITE HOME STUDIO OFFICES

as an artist|designer I'm always admiring studio spaces and here are some
of my favorites and some ideas on how to get organized + get this look
I've been revamping my workspace at home so I'll be trying some of these ideas

this studio space is amazing...it has the feel of getting away from all distraction to be able to focus
on your projects....natural sunlight + large work surfaces + shelves for organizing
A great looking artist studio.



here... a very Steve McQueen inspired office space ... link on through to see the rest of it...
so glam + I love these shelves + the long table as a desk...room for the whole team!

admiring all the gold + lucite desk accessories ....adding to my wishlist

love love love lucite and gold

and from the desk of stephanie sterjovski I'm loving the use of black + white + gold 
infused with shots of hot pink

Desk

the office spaces at sugar paper in LA | want that desk chair! 
I LOVE that white with chrome...so fresh

Sugar Paper Office Tour. Photographed by Bryce Covey for Glitter Guide

nesting boxes are perfect for storing all those small loose items like cards, ephemera, phone cords, etc


To grab some fab inspiration from these favorite offices
 i've painted my old desk unit {so keeping because it has a huge work surface} 
to a now black base + dove grey chalk paint top
painted my filing cabinets with the same dove grey chalk paint {they now look awesome}
I've done some linen covered pin boards for my mood boards
 | project instructions on small shop by erika brechtel |
I'm collecting prints for an inspiring gallery wall
installing bookshelves for my books + mags

still have to figure out a glam way to store fabric + notions

images
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 

Happy Tuesday Musings
                             xoxo, ande