01 March 2014

ART + DECOR | what I'm obsessing over

ok...I know I've been obsessing over this black and white stuff for weeks now....
well months now.  And between the rug I'm wanting and these abstract pieces
I'm not getting much sleep lets just say.... I wake in the middle of the night picturing
a blank canvas or a huge sheet of heavy watercolor paper and drops of black.... grey and gold
and ebony ink.... and thin lovely frames...either in gold or black... heck I even love
these in white ... when I say I'm obsessing...I really am.

#neutral and comfy...

these Brice Marden prints + something else that i just adore is this champagne velvet sofa...swoooon!


traditional with a modern twist or modern with a traditional twist? slipper chairs and modern art make a great vignette

and small sketches matted and framed in thin vintage gold frames....

linens + bedside vignette

DIY wall art.
find them 1 | 2 | 3 | 4




   Happy Saturday Morning, 
                                  xoxo, ande