17 December 2013

MY ANTHROPOLOGIE WISH LIST

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
& WISH LIST straight from the pages of Anthropologie
why anthropologie...because I love how they are supportive of artisans... how the gifts 
are almost always hand made and unique..... these gifts say... You're special to me!


adore this cozy little cardigan... The Epoca Cardi...the lining makes it so special

some plush slippers....... Pom Tassel Moccasins .... love love love these pom poms

this hand knotted rug...Hand Knotted Umberto Rug....would be so cozy under my toezies

a gorgeous desk accessory...... Majestic Cloche Stamp ...... would bring fresh perspective to the new year

these pants are um...AMAZING .... Kapital Pierrot Pants...... I really need these...look so hip and comfy

and I really want that quilted jacket ^ in the pic with those trousers....I havent found it yet...ugh!

these fingerless gloves .... Kapital Fingerless Gloves..... a must have for these chilly winter days


Happy Gifting!
                             xoxo, ande