27 June 2019

JULY | moodboard

so it seems that my mood called for two boards this time ..... ♥

What i mean by 'i miss my things'....  I'm still living with my Mother after graduating from university and all my own house things are in storage...where they've been for the last 10 years basically.  Someday, when I get my own home again, it will be like Christmas!
Somewhere in those boxes is my vintage tea pot collection, all sorts of lovely tea cups and vintage linens.  I love collecting silver candlesticks and trays too.  I miss my gorgeous, practically new, $3k sofa that is stacked against the back wall.... i go visit the things i collected throughout my life occasionally... rolling up the door and just staring at a wall of boxes and what-nots stacked high. Someday, it will be a walk down memory lane.


visit me here for more

I was there and heard. You were encouraged to seek help. I truly hope you do. As for me, I will no longer care about what is said about me, that has been the long, arduous lesson I have learned and am still. And I'm thankful to always be learning- it means I am not just alive, but living. #peacebewithyou 🕊 #elfinal #lifeatsunset

happy summer days
                       xoxo, ande