09 November 2014

STUDIO TIME | taking orders for Christmas


F/W 2014 PROJECTS

My latest work in the studio has been a new collection of phone cases
I'm inspired by vintage jewelry + postcards + ads 
They are super durable... I've been using my Alice in Wonderland Haute Tea mixed with a little Guns n Roses flair cover for about 6 months now and have had no problem with any jewels coming loose so I'm confident they will stand up to daily use.





 This is a cover done for my future sister in law.
A bridal theme in her colors and vintage pearl brooches

I'm selling them in my curio at Highland Antique Mall and in my online shop







This Marie Antoniette inspired case is now SOLD!

I've also been refinishing vintage jewelry boxes ....I LOVE making them look like miniature pieces of furniture... this could be Barbie's wardrobe no?  I've been giving them a french feel with my homemade chalk paint and wax ...changing out the interior covering to be LUXE and putting a mini chicken wire in the doors.  So incredibly fun.  This particular piece is for sale in Mother's booth at Freight House Antiques in Ozark, Al.
I have others in my Curio at Highlands Antique Mall in Dothan, Al. 


 Happy Holidays!
                                   xoxo ande