12 February 2014

ANDE'S GIFT GUIDE | Valentines Edition

Thought I would try out a new type of post for me ....a gift guide.
I see so many bloggers doing this and some ewindow shopping sounded fun this morning
so here goes..... these are just a few items I think anyone would love to receive...especially me 
*hint hint sweetie
Jonathan Adler | Muse Noir Ceramic Candle 
seriously gorgeous candle + vase 
kelly wearstler | Plum Channel Pillow
sink into this down filled lovely from KW ... luxe fabrics and original art


j'adore this little book clutch from Kate Spade
I saw it on Meg Biram's edit and absolutley love it and
Meg's Edit is always packed full of inspiration ...check it out here

kelly wearstler | Fixation Key Chain
CRUSH! I love this fab key chain from KW... perfect gift for your BFF

MAC Heroine Lipstick
what girl wouldn't love a killer pout via M.A.C. Cosmetics



Happy <3 day Shopping
                               xoxo, ande