24 May 2013

Decorator Challenge


Since my Mother is a painter....I have a great appreciation and LOVE for decorating with Art.
These large scale black and white abstracts are perfect accents for these daring color palettes.
My hope is that decorators will take the time to seek out local artists works instead of production line art and  put more focus on purchasing quality Art for their clients that is to be treated as an investment.
So there is my 'Decorator Challenge'!  Come on you can find it!
Say NO to fake art and YES to your local artists.



And I love this colorful abstract and of course the pink animal print sofa



Happy Friday Decorating!


Here are some of my favorite fashion item must haves.


Now this is a perfect work outfit...when you work in an antique mall!

LOVE these glasses!

Happy Friday to All.