05 December 2015

HOLIDAY WISHLIST | + my room makeover wishlist

Shopping:
my holiday wishlist
I've been doing so much holiday decorating and now am ready for some 
Saturday shopping and then viewing all the lovely Christmas lights this evening.
Here are some of my wishes for this Christmas...

          
  to shop the list......



1. "Desperately" needing this Ebanista Marseilles Chandelier for my dressing room makeover!

2.This adorable Herend Chihuahua Figurine

3. A Sterling Silver footed tray for my vanity.

4. Love this Kelly Wearstler set of gold and white dishes.

5. A pair of warm fuzzy Uggs! Need!!

6. A new journal for a new year...this Kate Spade Gold one is fab!

7. New makeup...craving a trip to Ulta soon for some new Urban Decay.

8. A girl can dream....Dolce anyone?!

and my bedroom suite makeover wishlist.....
bedroom, dressing room and bath suite in a palette of soft greys, whites and gold
and an entertainment wall done in a dark grey ....that new chande would be so lovely...hint hint!



Happy Saturday Holiday Shopping!
                        xoxo, ande